Office Hours: 8:00am - 4:30pm
4350 SOM Center Road Moreland Hills, Ohio 44022
Phone: (440) 248.1188
Fax: (440) 498.9591
Police Non-Emergency: (440) 248-7585
Fire Non-Emergency: (440) 247-8281
6/1/2020 - Road Closure Notice: Chagrin River Road
4/20/2020 - Chipping Week
4/10/2020 - Camp Canopy Scholarship Opportunity
4/10/2020 - Good Friday-Village Offices Closed
4/1/2020 - Emergency Meeting
4/1/2020 - Small Business Resource Center
3/31/2020 - SR 87 Slope Repair Work Progresses
3/25/2020 - Update of Residents Contact Info
3/25/2020 - Mayor Fritz Video Chats with Molly Gebler of the CVCC
3/23/2020 - "Simple Recycling" Collections Suspended
**Emergency Meeting tonight @ 7:00pm. Zoom Link to listen to the meeting below. This is an emergency meeting and as such does not allow for public input. https://zoom.us/j/408429331?pwd=QlJ6UjlNNUdKYUh2cFVxVGVVVnJ4UT09
As mandated by Governor Mike DeWine and Dr. Amy Acton of the Ohio Department of Health, we have closed our campus.
For all emergencies, please dial 911.
Although our campus is closed, Village phones will still be answered and employees have remote access to their voicemail and email.
The Police Department will continue to protect and serve the community; however they are also trying to limit their exposure to others. So please understand if they cannot provide some of the non-emergency assistance that they are normally happy to provide, because right now the health and safety of our officers and our residents are of the utmost importance. Again, please dial 911 for all emergencies.
The Service Department will continue to provide critical services to the residents but will not be able to provide the following services in order to limit direct employee-to-resident contact:
-Special Pick-Up Collections
-Yard Waste Collections
They also ask that you take the following precautions at this time:
*All rubbish in carts MUST be bagged and tied - NO LOOSE MATERIALS
*All recyclable materials MUST be in carts (Loose - not bagged). Any cardboard not in
recycle carts, MUST be broken down (flattened), stacked and tied.
*Lids on both rubbish and recycling carts MUST be closed.
*Absolutely NO DROP OFF AT THE SERVICE FACILITY of residential solid
waste, recyclable materials, or scrap metal, until further notice.
We will continue to keep our residents updated via the website and our Facebook page. Thank you for your cooperation and understanding during this difficult time.
Thanks to the Chagrin Valley Chamber of Commerce for this gesture. We are proud to display this wonderful sign on our campus!
A few updates:
* We are closed and there are no visitors permitted on Village Hall property.
* All critical services including Fire, Police and EMS are 100% functional with contingencies in place if needed.
* All essential services such as garbage, road maintenance, snow and ice etc. are being orchestrated from remote locations or by permitted access on Village Hall property.
* C.E.R.T team members continue to check in on residents who may need extra help. If anyone comes to mind that fits this description please e-mail Sherri Arrietta at firstname.lastname@example.org or call during business hours 440.248.1188.
* Keep up the great work and PLEASE stay at home unless essential or critical. Check in on neighbors using email groups and phones. Continue to maintain proper social distancing.
We are here for you and will continue to adapt as changes take place.