Fall Reminder from the Service Department
The Service Department would like to give you a few reminders as you begin fall cleanup of your property:
- Do not blow your leaves into the ditches along the roadway, as they will block up drainage culverts.
- Property maintenance begins at the curb line and it is the resident’s responsibility to clear the leaves out of the ditch.
- Respect your neighbor’s property boundaries by not blowing or disposing of your leaves on their property.
- Do not blow leaves or lawn debris into the roadway.
- Do not stack or blow leaves onto the Village cul-de-sacs, as the Village does not provide residential leaf vacuum collection service.
- The Village collects ONLY bagged yard waste on Mondays. Please call the Service Department the week prior to be put on the list.
- Keep in mind that while performing your fall clean up, it may also be a good time to remove or trim any diseased or dead trees on your property.