First Energy Customer Information
FirstEnergy Offers Communication Tools and Customer Assistance Programs for their Utility Customers
These new communication tools provide customers with simple and convenient ways to get the most current information related to their electric service, using the mediums the prefer.
- Automated alerts via texts or emails offer important notifications related to power outages or bills
- Get personalized account information with two-way text messaging
- Mobile website and smartphone app offer on-the-go access to account services
- Enhanced 24/7 Power Center provides the most current outage information
- Connect with FirstEnergy on social media
Click here to read more about all the above listed communication tools or visit www.firstenergycorp.com/connect for more information.
Customers Assistance Programs
There are many programs available to Ohio customers who are having difficulty paying their electric utility bills. The following are the Financial Assistance Programs offered:
- PIPP Plus
- Home Energy Assistance Program (HEAP)
- HEAP Crisis Programs
- OPAE Fuel Fund
- Ohio Fuel Fund
- Community Outreach Opportunity Program (Co-Op)
- Project Reach
- Neighbors Helping Neighbors
The following are the Ohio Energy Conservation Programs offered:
- Community Connections Program
- Ohio's Home Weatherization Assistance Program (HWAP)
- The Electric Partnership Plan (EPP)
Click here to read more about the above listed assistance programs.