THE LANG PAVILION AT FOREST RIDGE PRESERVE WAS BORNE OUT OF A DESIRE TO FOSTER A SENSE OF COMMUNITY AMONGST THE WONDERFUL SPLENDOR OF OUR BEAUTIFUL LANDSCAPES. THE USE OF THIS FACILITY SHALL REMAIN TRUE TO THE RESPECT THAT IS OWED TO OUR BEAUTIFUL PRESERVE.
HOURS OF OPERATION: The Lang Pavilion is open each day between the hours of 7:00am – 9:00pm. Any deviation from these hours must be approved in advance by the Village. Consideration shall be given to adjacent property owners and excessive noise is prohibited.
RESERVING THE LANG PAVILION: The pavilion may be used only in connection with a reservation approved by Village Hall in accordance with these regulations. Reservation is limited to pavilion area only. Potts Pier and Forest Ridge Preserve remain open to the general public and cannot be reserved for exclusive use by any person or group. On the day of the event, applicants must bring a copy of their approved reservation form to the pavilion and keep it with them for the duration of the event. Use of the pavilion facility must comply with these regulations.
- The pavilion may be reserved in advance by contacting Village Hall at 440.248.1188 to obtain a reservation form or click this link: https://forms.gle/CJ9wcxBzjKeQaPg3A. No reservation is considered complete until the reservation form and fee have been submitted.
- All reservations must be made at least 2 days before the event.
- Moreland Hills residents may reserve the pavilion up to 60 days prior to the event date.
- Non-residents may reserve the pavilion up to 14 days prior to the event date.
- A link to the reservation form can be found here and it can also be picked up at Village Hall (4350 S.O.M. Center Road). Form and fee must be received by Village Hall in order to complete the reservation.
- The rental fee for Moreland Hills residents is $50.00 per reservable timeframe and for Non-residents it is $100.00 per reservable timeframe. Additional fees/deposits may apply; please read the policy for more information.
- There are two reservation timeframes every day:
- (1) 7:00 am – 1:00 pm
- (2) 2:00 pm – 9:00 pm
- Both sessions may be reserved if both are available.
- The pavilion must be vacated and cleaned (see details under “Garbage/Recycling/Cleanup”) by the end of the reservation time slot.
- Any organized gathering in the Pavilion that has not been properly registered may be shut down at the discretion of the Moreland Hills Police Department.
For the full Lang Pavilion Rental Regulations, please click here.
The Lang Pavilion is located at Village Park at Forest Ridge Preserve ~ 3800 Chagrin River Road