Greening the Hills
Saturday, October 3, 2015 - 9:00 am to 12:00 pm at Village Hall
Please join the Green-Parks Commission, Elected Officials, and other residents for:
- Light refreshments, Conversation and Clutter Removal
- Confidential Paper Shredding
- Proper Paint Disposal. Latex (Water-based) paint is not a hazardous waste and WILL NOT be accepted at Greening the Hills. Latex/water-based paint should be thrown out with your regular trash, as long as it has been dried up first.
- Hazardous Waste Drop-Off – oil-based paints (Alkyd)*, varnish, harsh cleaning supplies, herbicides and pesticides, etc.
- Rx Drug Drop Box – unused, unwanted, or expired prescription drugs can be place in the secure drop box that is located in the Police Department lobby.
- Recycle, Recycle, Recycle – Bring old cell phones, computers and other electronics, and car and lawn mower batteries for safe disposal. Drop off heavy scrap metal, aluminum and tires for recycling as well.
- The Service Department is sponsoring a Food-Drive at this event to benefit the Cleveland Food Bank, so please bring non-perishable food items to donate when you come in.
- The Service Department will also be accepting donations for Goodwill. Bring any unwanted clothing and/or household items to donate.